Tuesday, April 04, 2006

What You Know About THAT!!!!





Man words can't even describe the happiness I felt after the Gators destroyed UCLA last night.. I guess its a minor payback for all the struggles of matriculating as a student at the University of Florida.

I dare the Haters to say shit now!! All you busta ass Seminoles, Hurricanes, Bulldogs, can hit the bus..

See this why I love sports! Sports is the only thing that can bring joy to millions of people at any given time.. A sense of pride, entitlement and all that good shit. What made this feat so special was although Gator teams in the past have had far better individual talents (ex.. Donnell Harvey, Mike Miller, Orien Greene, James White, Peep Roberson, David Lee and Matt Walsh to name a few) these guys last night displayed a true team effort.. thank god they won so now Adrian Moss can finally leave the team as the longest tenured basketball player in NCAA history.. Yes he been the team a record 10 years running!

Now if only the football team could get their shit together.. Who knowa?

For the first time since I left Gainesville for good two years ago, I truly wish I was back as an undergraduate again so I could go an celebrate..



I know my people are not going to class today. The set is extra chunky today!!



WE ARE THE PEOPLE'S CHAMP BITCHES!!!

3 Say Something:

GO GATORS!!!!!

By Blogger theurbanista, at 8:56 PM  

I have to agree for the first time in the WORLD I was happy and proud to scream...
"It's Great to be a FLORIDA GATOR" ... all the years of going to a school that
didn't accept you as a person just as a credit card and who frowned on our
burgeoning Black Student Movements I can now say...DAMMIT I'M A
MUTHAFUCKING GATOR AND WHAT? WHAT HAS YOUR SCHOOL
DONE IN BASKETBALL LATELY?

By Blogger cherry's kid, at 1:11 PM  

We are the pride of the sunshine man!

By Blogger ..Sue...Zette..., at 2:59 AM  

Say Something

links to this post