Saturday, December 03, 2005

2005 Zeezy Awards









As the year is coming to a close, slowly. It also the dawn of the award show season .So it's time for the one awards show that just doesn't give a fuck.. So sit back, relax, and prepare to laugh..

The Zeezy Awards
The Rick James "They Should Have Gave You Niggas Money Award"
and the Nominees are:
Mike Jones-(He's that ignant, annoying cousin from your dad's side of the family that you can't stand)
Paul Wall-(Although he's White, he is arguably the most ghetto Nigga in America)
Young Jeezy- (Rides around Atlanta in a Lamborghini but pays $178 a month in child support)

THE WINNER IS...... ITS A TIE!! They should have never gave any of you niggas money!
The Zeezy Award for “I sucked dick and got rich and you hoes are mad you didn’t write a book about it”
Goes To None Other than....
Karrine "Superhead" Steffans
The "Damn, Homie In High School You Was the Man Homie what the Fuck Happened to You" Award..
The Nominees are
K-Ci (I'm not saying he's on crack, I'm just saying he just appears to be a bit Crackish)
Tevin Campbell (Ridin that White Horse and looking crusty)
DMX (Everytime you hear from him its from behind bars instead of a recording booth)
The Winner is.... DRUMROLL....

Bobby and Whitney for their lifetime commitment to ruining their respective musical reputations. BLACK LOVE!!

9 Say Something:

Effing hilarious! You are definitely back, Black, raw and uncut. Keep it coming.

Pac presumably wrote some of his genious lyrics behind bars. I'm not saying DMX ranks amongst him ... I'm just sayin.

KC looks like he's the "love" child of Bobby and Whitney. Haven't they heard "crack kills?"

By Blogger proacTiff, at 7:07 PM  

So the "I sucked dicked and got rich.."-category didn't have any other nominees? Can't we throw Lil' Kim in the ring? She certainly didn't not get anywhere because of talent.

By Blogger Aquatic Muse, at 4:39 AM  

I just read your last two posts. Two funny.
You weren't raised in Red Oaks was ya..lol

We have so much in common it is ridiculous. I was criticized for talking proper too. Now, I can even talk anymore my county dialect is so thick. I only started talking this way to fit in. Now my ass is stuck. DAMN IT!!!

I totally have a criminal mind. It is sickening. I have to fight the urges from doing illegal things..OMGoodness. I wrote about it in a post that I am going to publish this week.

By Blogger MZPEACH, at 7:19 AM  

crack-ish...too f-ing funny...tevin campbell looks like Bobby brown with those twisted lips!

By Blogger DJ Diva, at 6:43 PM  

LMAO...boy you CRAZY!!!!

By Blogger ..Sue...Zette..., at 4:50 AM  

Yo, this is one of the funniest things I've read in a while ... great job! It's a shame what happened to DMX - but he had his whole 'Get At Me Dog' comeback when he was already at an old age (for a rapper at least). He's done!

By Blogger reef, at 10:06 AM  

What happened to Tevin Campbell? He looks like Bobby Brown's stunt double. Say it ain't so Tevin...say it ain't so.

By Blogger Jarrod, at 5:31 AM  

post already dude!

By Blogger DJ Diva, at 9:25 PM  

You are a jackass and I loved this entry!!!

By Blogger Lady D, at 6:06 PM  

Say Something

links to this post