Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Where's The Beef


It was only a matter of time before my words were going to incite some one to get a little emotional... but its all good though.. The pen happens to be mightier than the sword.. Now I'll admit that I did spit a little venom because in my opinion I felt that this particular blogger was went over board with calling our black queens bitches.

But in all reality I understand with a wardrobe like this (By the way if you are going to be a self proclaimed mack I'm going to need you to not wear Beverly Hills Polo Club shirts from Target.. Macks are supposed to be a little tighter than that.)


And if possible please get one of your lady friends to invest in a large bottle of Cocoa Butter for your crusty ass hands.. (Another F.Y.I. , This is not 1988 14K gold Nugget Rings are not in style anymore. I suggest you take that back to the Swap Meet on Crenshaw Blvd where you got that from.)

Albeit I may have been a bit out of line with my funny ass comment...

"wow your fictional character is very thought provoking.... Ok dumbass in case you are too slow to pick up on the sarcasm, stop bullshitting with yourself and get off your momma's phone line writing about how you are a wack ass wannabe mack from compton"

But hey I call em like I see em...

Now To TopMack I'm offering you an opportunity of a lifetime to come to the ATL and try to see what Southern Hospitality is all about and realize that your fictional characters would not work down here... Now I went ahead and took the liberty of finding you some decent rates on Greyhound Since I know you Mack's like to roll in style..

15 Say Something:

you are truly foolish. i am laughing my ass of at this blog beef. it is entertaining ass hell. i'm glad you are finally beefing with someone besides me. oh yeah i'm lovin this song.

By Blogger theurbanista, at 9:01 PM  

lol..wow

By Blogger MIZPOWDERPINK, at 9:17 PM  

Zeezy, Dude... I'm not mad at you, Thanks for the publicity. I'm glad to see you love tha BossMack so much, keep up tha good work.

By Blogger Tha BossMack TopSoil, at 11:43 AM  

LOL. First time at your blog. You had me laughing. I like your pic of ATL. I love ATL! I'm feeling the Robin Thicke song. At first I didn't like it. I still play his first cd. People slept on it.

Thanks for visiting my place. I'll be back.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:50 PM  

LMAO...I thought I was the only one who got mad after reading like one sentence of his blog. LOL

By Blogger Nia, at 4:03 PM  

You know, for some reason BossMack has never bothered me. My girlfriend was upset when she first read his blog and then got upset with me because I didn't think much of it. In fact, it's kind of funny - in an over the top, offensive manner.

But it's never gone futher than that. I should post about it.

By Blogger James Manning, at 4:36 PM  

LMAO...I like pork myself...lmao

By Blogger ..Sue...Zette..., at 3:21 AM  

I will be watching this battle. I also think mack is not a real person. He is funny. Everything about him is stereotypical because I know some hoods who think moving to Long Beach is moving on up. But the funny thing is he's right on target with the concerts etc, because a buddy of mine was also at the War concert and it was just like mack posted about.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:59 PM  

I guess I missed something and I am going to have to catch up!!!!

By Blogger Lady D, at 8:53 AM  

Funny!
Holla!

By Blogger mrs.tj, at 12:58 PM  

hmmm, beef is starting?

By Blogger Rell, at 6:00 PM  

Hey Z,
That is one foolish negro he should be called tackymack and nightsoil. And for the record Long Beach is the fucking ghetto.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:36 AM  

Whoooaa! First time at your spot (via Miss Ahmad's page) and I roll up on some BEEF! Is that what's cooking?!?! LOL.

You kilt it with the gold nugget ring a la 1988.

BTW - the Ghetto Mall aka the Swap Meet is on Slauson & Western, think the Crenshaw swapmeet is outta commission....

Peace out!

By Blogger Supa, at 2:16 PM  

lolol. that was amusing. "since i know you like to ride in style." lolol. good ish.

By Blogger Jameil, at 8:21 AM  

Hey Sheezy,
Just wanted to let you know that topmack no longer allows anon post. I found out he is really is, ha ha. He is a old brother 38 and a loser. So he is the cupcake ha ha

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:28 PM  

Say Something

links to this post