Thursday, February 02, 2006

Trends That Need To Stop Immediately





Today In Black History
Presented By Huey and Riley


I've been rolling in laughter all day with the newly released video of Jim Jones getting his ass whupped by Jr. Mafia and Camron running away like a little girl.. You know what they say Karma is a bitch.. There's something about watching senseless violence especially beatdowns from cats that talk hella trash that tickle my ribs. Check it out for your self.





On To the Real Stuff
It's 2006 now and we are 50% done with the first 10 years of the new millenium. But, there is still stuff going on in the world that needs to stop (Imagine Bernie Mac speaking to you right now) IMMEDIATELY!! These are essentially a list of trends I would love to end and go away permenantly.


1. Celebrities who think its cool to wear a "Grill" because Nelly said so. Also bloggers who also think that the song is cool should be karate chopped in the "thoat"(and no that isn't a typo) It just bothers me deeply that Paul Wall is making so much money off of exploiting our culture. Now I understand that Paul Wall is from Houston and its apart of his lifestyle but why is it that "Pink Toe" is always capitalizing off us and we always run along and co-sign. Its 2006 and we are still participating in a minstrel show.

















2. Skinny Dudes and Fat Dudes who have penchant for taking off their shirts in public... Being that I am a swole ass dude trapped in a thin man's body, I too dream off showing off my pecs one day but when you can see a brother's heart beat through his chest cavity its definetly never a good look. Fat Dudes or Big Boned if you prefer.. Stop taking your shirts off as well.. No one wants to see Filet Mignon & Pork Rinds hanging off of your stomach either.. And cover up the man boobs too!







10 Say Something:

So damn true Zeezy! I just want it to be over like Keyshia Cole. This was a great entry :D

By Blogger Fresh, at 5:19 PM  

yea i'm tired of the Grillz too man -- out of control.

By Blogger Rell, at 6:38 PM  

Damn..TIP looks like he needs a sammich...lmao

By Blogger ..Sue...Zette..., at 10:30 PM  

LMAO @ being karate chopped in the "thoat"!

By Blogger Superstar Nic, at 5:02 PM  

one of those dudes looks pregnant, which is super disturbing if you think about!

By Blogger A.u.n.t. Jackie, at 10:07 PM  

dang, i guess i'll cancel my order for a pink diamond grill..shoot!!!! lol

By Blogger Mrs A., at 12:59 PM  

I wholeheartedly agree with this post! I absolutely hate grills! I'm glad that somebody else feels me.

By Blogger D-, at 1:14 PM  

your blog is hilarious.

By Blogger mickey, at 5:06 PM  

That post was hillarious!

By Blogger MZPEACH, at 7:24 PM  

I aint kissing no negro that wears metal in his mouth period!..can you say halitosis??? jeez

By Blogger DJ Diva, at 5:34 AM  

Say Something

links to this post