Thursday, January 05, 2006

Where Ya Been At??




www.zeezy4sheezytheory.com is naming several politicians and entertainers, claiming that the secret group is responsible for the deleting and ending of Zeezy4Sheezy's critically acclaimed blog. According to the site, Bill Cosby, Al Sharpton, Louis Farrakhan and others are all part of the plan. ”Zeezy4Sheezy was haunted by a secret. One that only he was aware of, and one he couldn't share with anyone, lest his comedy empire crumble,” the introduction reads.” He knew that at the same time he was having many readers read his blogs weekly, there was a secret cabal of powerful African-American leaders from the business, political, and entertainment industries working together to ensure that the second blog for the Air Up There Vol II. would never happen.”


Happy New Year's Ladies and Gentlemen! Yes, it took several death threats and other promises of bodily injury from fellow bloggers to get me to wake up out of my coma that I've been in for the last month. I haven't even been reading as many blogs lately. Part of my inability to write anything latley has been due to the fact that for about 3 weeks in December my job was working me like a Hebrew Slave. I mean 10-14 hours a day at work can wear anyone out mentally so everytime I gathered myself to post anything, I just sat at the compruter (Yes, I meant to say compruter) and stared at it. It was awful! Being the conspiracy theorist that I am, I almost felt compelled to go to Africa ala Dave Chappelle to deal with my problems but its 2006 so I must start anew.


Big Ups to the College Football National Champions the University of Texas Longhorns! What an amazing end to an amazing game. Vince Young singlehandedly put his team on his back like Moses and lead them to the promise land. You my friend have just earned yourself a large payday come April for the NFL Draft.

4 Say Something:

happy new year zeezy!!!

By Blogger muffins gone WILD!, at 6:38 PM  

niggah why is you lying, you know you was in the lock up for 3 weeks... happy new year niggah and this year try to stay out of trouble. lmao...

By Blogger theurbanista, at 9:34 PM  

ANYBODY SEEN'T THAT NIGGAH Zeezy???

LOL

By Blogger ..Sue...Zette..., at 8:30 PM  

Wait...umm...who is that SEXY ass negroid in the football uniform? Damn...I need to become a football fan soon.

By Blogger Nia, at 4:08 PM  

Say Something

links to this post