Monday, November 21, 2005

You Don't Know Me (Part II)


Before i get into finishing up my list I wanted to talk about something that happened to me that intrigued me. Now in all my years of existence I have never dated a woman of the opposite race. But a simple outing this weekend reaffirmed my desire to never ride the "white horse". I went out with my friend's roomate who happens to be caucasian to help them get their car appraised because they needed a man's presence because dealing with shady car dealers can be a bit intimidating. But the evil stares I got from sistas blew my mind. Maybe I was just being paranoid but as soon as we walked up in the establishment I felt eyes piercing through the back of my head. Now I've never dealt with that kind of thing before so I felt hella awkward. This one nice looking sista in particular gave me the : "you tall ass sellout nigga" look.. I wanted to run up and tell her what the situation was but It would have been to no avail.. Moral of the Story is... No Kanye, when Zeezy gets on he aint gonna leave your ass for a white girl!

51. I eat as much as a 250 lb man but gain no weight
52. Women envy me because I eat whatever I want
53. I think I may have a future in politics.. I'm greedy, have a voracious appetite for women, I like McDonald's, and I was a C+ average student.
54. I fantasize what it will be like when people will kiss my narrow ass.
55. I don't fantasize about kissing a woman with a narrow ass. I like em thick.
56. I think I hate the idea of school, but realize without another degree my earning potential is limited.
57. I'm 24 and I feel like I haven't achieved my full potential yet
58. In another 10 years I should be on top of the world
59. Tupac and Biggie died at age 25.. damn I haven't made my impact on the world yet
60.I wish I had the money to hire a personal trainer.
61. On second thought that money would be well spent on buying me a new car
62. I've never sold drugs b4.
63. I have bad luck
64. I'm afraid I would get caught.
65. If push came to shove I think I would take my chances trafficking drugs.
66.I like someone who doesn't like me back
67. I feel like an idiot for thinking that they would want to be with me
68. Scratch that, she's an idiot for not wanting to be with me.
69. I mask my insecurities with a cockiness bravado
70. There's not too much in this world I fear anymore.
71. Ok, maybe Suge Knight but I probably wouldn't show it
72. I think Kanye West and I are similar
73. Except I look better and have less money..
74. When I was a 12, the kids in the neighborhood called me "turtle" until I beat the shit out of this boy named Fred who joned me so bad I cried.
75. I think that was the day I grew my first pubes.
76. I used to be a mama's boy.
77. That's why I was so spoiled.
78. Ok, I still am to an extent but now I handle's mine
79.In highschool my friends called me "peanut"
80, As an adult my friends call me by my birthname.. We grown ass men now!
81. I grew up in what would be considered a ghetto ass neighborhood in College Park, GA
82. I was teased because I talked "white", then I would turn into a chameleon and become a "shawty" to fit in.
83. I stopped doing that in high school
83. I'm glad my mother made sure I talked "white"
84. I use to be a mischevious ass kid
85. Now I'm just outright nosey
86.I also happen to be a loner
87. Truth be told I don't like being alone all the time
88. I hate dating, all the formalities feel so stupid
89. I want to be able to visit all 7 continents one day, especially Freetown, Sierra Leone
90. I hope I find a woman that will love me for me before I blow up.
91. I really need a new car
92. I have Lobster tastes. on a tuna fish budget
93. I'm tired of MARTA, Atlanta Checker Cab, and my size 12's of being my modes of transportation
94. I'm starting to dislike the holidays
95. I have no idea why
96.Damn just 4 more to go and I'm running outta shit to say
97. Ok maybe 3 isn't bad
98. Ok I'm almost there
99. Didn't I tell you last time that
100. I just saved money on my car insurance by switching to GEICO!

10 Say Something:

I hate dating too. Dating sucks!!

Cool list.

By Blogger DramaFree, at 6:15 PM  

LMAO @ GREW YOUR FIRST PUBES...

Ok...its a wrap...pull the curtain..cuz the damn show is done...LMAOOOOO

By Blogger ..Sue...Zette..., at 4:39 AM  

i know that had to be akward. i guess i feel bad for people in interracial relationship.

By Blogger theurbanista, at 8:35 AM  

that was fun...thanks for sharing ;)

By Blogger DJ Diva, at 9:10 AM  

I personally don't date skinny men...I feel like a sell out to fat people when I do. LOL

By Blogger Nia, at 10:01 AM  

I think I admire Kanye so much because he reminds me of me too! I think he's abit more self disciplined and had a lot more people willing to suuport his dream than I do. But I'm still gonna make it!

I like that quality about you. We seem to be headed in the same direction.

I loved your list!

By Blogger editor, at 2:29 PM  

maybe the money you saved by switching to geico can get you that new car that you so badly need! ;)

By Blogger muffins gone WILD!, at 8:56 PM  

Glad you desire to be with a beautiful Black woman. Can't have you looking like alopecia bout the head from those fiery back-o-da-head stares. And we all have insecurities masked by something. Glad you were transparent with yours ~wink~.

By Blogger proacTiff, at 3:17 AM  

I loved your list. Especially the part about loving thick women... :)

By Blogger Serenity3-0, at 6:45 PM  

Thats funny but will their ever be a time when people wont have to apologize for who their with.

By Blogger Unknown, at 2:18 AM  

Say Something

links to this post