Thursday, November 10, 2005

Destroy and Rebuild



I'm Back Bitches!!! Like New Orleans you tried to destroy me but, now I'm about to be back and better than ever. To inform as to the whereabouts of what happened to my blog, essentially what took place was hating to the highest form. Although in some cruel twist I'm almost flattered that someone would become so incensed with jealousy and rage that they would a) steal my password while looking over my shoulder when I was writing in my blog. b) Logging into my blog and and actually deleting it. c) Then get mad at me because I had the "nerve" to be upset over a blog.

Now granted when I started this I really couldn't give a 2 shits about what came out of head when writing in my blog but, then around March of this year I actually started writing more frequently until I started to have a little fun with it.

You ever have someone hate on you when they had absolutely no reason to? Now I see how Donovan McNabb probably feels about Terrell Owens. Speaking of Terrell Owens I kind of feel sorry for his stupidity. I read your autobiography and saw how similar your childhood was to mine by being an only child, black and skinny. I actually appreciated some of your antics on the field. My only problem was, do you think it was absolutely neccessary to keep continously throwing Donovan under the bus like that considering all that he has overcome just to get rid of the stigma of the "black quarterback". I'm mean Brett Favre is quarterbacking a 1-7 Packers team. What a slap in the face. Then you said some absurdity about the organization not acknowledging your 100th touchdown catch. NEWSFLASH!! You've only been with the team a year, they gave you a 13 million dollar bonus that you agreed to. They honestly don't owe you shit. Now if you were still with the 49ers then that argument would be legitimate. But now you really pushed yourself off the ledge now buddy. Not only have you cost yourself 1.8 million dollars in the process by "keeping it real" but you have created a deep hole for yourself. Because you chose to open your mouth you missed out on that big contract you were expecting and now you probably won't be able to keep that nice home of yours out in Lithonia.. Oops too late you just put it up for sale. Ok I had to get that off my chest but as I was saying before, It's like why is everyone showing me nothing but love except for this one person who contnually says something negative. But I didn't mind it too much because it actually showed that someone really cared enough about me to develop the strong emotion of "haterade" . So thanks alot! You know who you are. This goes for anyone actually Remember, I may not get you back today, tomorrow, or even this year but trust me I will and when I do it will be nuthin nice..lol

I'm BACK!!



9 Say Something:

what happened to ya zeez?

By Blogger Dayrell, at 10:09 AM  

welcome back homie, i will look forward to your next post in two weeks. ha. now thats some hate, was it a woman scorned on some terri mcmillan type sh*t?

By Blogger mr.kamoji, at 1:30 PM  

hey zeezy babyyyy... i am so happy you have a new blog. it was hard to find but i found it.

By Blogger theurbanista, at 2:04 PM  

Welcome back ...welcome back...welcome back

By Blogger ..Sue...Zette..., at 4:42 PM  

Well welcome back!

By Blogger Sherece, at 6:06 PM  

Someone stole your password and deleted your blog? Wow...I don't know if it was a woman or not but I hope you at least got some I'm sorry pussy out of it. If not then might I remind you that I'm in Georgia now. LOL Joking...but seriously, you got to be loved to be hated.

By Blogger Nia, at 11:46 PM  

im glad youre back. *whew* lol

By Blogger Dayrell, at 2:24 AM  

Damn!! I don't read for a few days and I miss the blog drama. I'm glad you're back. I ain't gonna lie I was jealous to. You're shit's hotter than Jeezy!!!

By Blogger Lady D, at 9:41 PM  

What's up Zeezy! Back in full effect I see! Keep doing you!

Happy Blog Peace Day lol!

By Blogger DramaFree, at 2:56 PM  

Say Something

links to this post