Tuesday, August 22, 2006

California Love & Shit I Hate Seeing

Today is Tuesday August 22, 2006. Yes, its finally here ladies and gentlemen.. No, not not my birthday (We Leo's never stop beggin for attention!!) that was 10 days ago.. It's Outkast album release date!! But, Houston we have problem.. For some reason I'm not too hopeful for this record. I've been buying Outkast albums the day they came out since ATLIENS came out 10 years ago in 1996 (damn that was redundant). I'm mean every song that has been officially released or leaked on the net has done absolutely nothing for me.. I really tried to like "Mighty O" I even caught myself smiling with delight as Andre flexed his skills on the mic for the first time in about 3 or 4 years. But still it didn't hold my attention the way a "Bombs over Baghdad" did. Then came Morris Brown, like the hook not feeling the video or song.. Then they try to throw "Idlewild Blues" to see if that shit will stick and it hasn't grown on me either. Now Dre isn't the greatest singer in the world, ok let's be real he's just a shade better than Nelly but a 1/4 of the talent of a Purple Rain Prince and that song ain't flying with me either.. Oh well I'll buy anyway just cause I'm a true Stan!! (Random Thought... Why is Speakerboxx still sitting on my living room floor with Nann scratch on it!! I bought that double CD 3 years ago and its not even in its case and still no scratch but yet the "Love Below" that sits in my car can only play like 4 songs on there without fucking up!!)

Ok Now onto what I sat down at this compruter to do.. Talk about my Women Situation.
Now to any red blooded male living in this jungle they call da ATL.. You know about the "RATIO".. 10 gals to every guy. Now I do meet lots of pretty girls but there's a catch.. outta that 10... 80% of them are not compatible with ya man and the remaining percentage or either married, involved, lesbos, or not attracted to my tall, handsome, lanky ass.. So basically I'm stuck in a mirage basically.. I see all of these beautiful sistas and can't really get wit none of em.. But there is always a catch or an exception to that rule..

Now last week I ran into this chick that lives (lived) in my building. Now I hadn't seen her in awhile and I felt bad cause I was looking sloppy as hell. She is looking absolutely stunning.. She's got an the cute little sundress on with the heels showing off da peek-a-boo toe.. (You know a nigga loves the peek-a-boo toe)Hair looking right. I mean flawless.. Here i am standing here in a white tee wit kool aid stains on it looking like a tall ass 5-year old.. Anyway she was still extra happy to see Zeezy!! So we shoot the shit for about 5 minutes.. Now I'm the kind of cat that lives by the mantra "Out of Site, Outta Mind", tell me why I couldn't remember her name for shit!! Then to top it off I'd try to play it off by scrolling through my phone to see if I would see a name to jog my memory.. uh uh.. So i tell her to call my phone and on the call id pops her name. I felt like such a turd but oh well.. Moving along

So she invites me out to dinner with her and a friend BUT, her gay friend she is staying with for the weekend is going.. So naturally I said "hell to tha naw" (ok that's what I wanted to say but kept it safe and said no I'm straight)..
So i just told her lets get up for drinks when u get back.. So we go out and the strangest thing happened.. I'm talking bout it was like the Fourth of July up in that piece!!! There were sparks like I could not imagine.. I mean we were finishing each other sentences.. So we walked and talked and kissed.. The inevitable happened....Those words that every nigga in the world loves to hear.. "Let's go back to your place." Just to hear that phrase alone makes me hard enuff to cut diamonds!!! But unfortunately it was late as hell and being that she had to get on the road to drive all the way back to Cali and I had to be at work by 6 A.M. Giving her the "Stick Shift" was not the business.. Plus I like her and I don't want to lose interest by sexing her too soon.. We'll see what happens when I head out to Cali for a 3,000 mile booty call.. I gotta go Part 2 of Spike Lee's movie is about come on peace!!!

6 Say Something:

Is that Janelle from Real WOrld Key WEst..yeah she's baddddddd!!!!!!!I woulda tapped that for real she all the way out in Cali aint no tellign when u gonna see her again...gave her somethign to move back to the "A"for

By Blogger NegroPino™, at 11:22 AM  

Negropino:yes that's Janelle from Real World.. but my chick is a dead ringer for her. Well actually she looks even better.. It's funny, I'm starting to have doubts myself.. Maybe I shoulda tapped it.. Oh well

By Blogger Zeezy4Sheezy, at 11:57 AM  

Well hopefully there is a next time...either way im sure she;ll be thinking about what she missed ....

By Blogger NegroPino™, at 12:41 PM  

cool. i heard cali girls are the best anyway. ;) j/k.

hey, now i see why u have the ice cube blasting on your page lol...mmm hmm ok. i get it now. lol

By Blogger Dayrell, at 10:40 PM  

Dayrell: Yeah I'm slowly starting to find out what makes ya'll so cool.

I had to take it back with the classic Ice Cube joint..

By Blogger Zeezy4Sheezy, at 2:51 PM  

that's right. we have the exact same bday, huh? i forgot. lol because at first i was like "how did he know my bday passed?..." lol

well, thank you. same to you. :)

By Blogger Dayrell, at 11:21 PM  

Say Something

links to this post